The Valken Tactical Alloy Series Mk.II is a SBR variant in Valken's new premiere line of full metal AEG rifles. The durable high quality aluminum alloy bodies are milled to finish and hard coated to create a tough exterior, combined with a mills spec CNC'd free floating M-LOK rail system, and a 1 piece metal lightweight outer barrel. Inside is a Ver. 2.1 Gearbox, with a micro switch trigger system designed and tested with 11.1v LiPo's that presents a solid trigger break and reset for fast response. The gearbox also features a quick change spring guide, and a low resistance steel wire harness that clearly indicates positive from negative. The inner barrel assembly is a 70D full seal bucking, polymer hop up unit with precise adjustment, and carbon steel barrel the MK.II' is sure to turn heads as you send plastic down the field.
- Aluminum Alloy receiver "Matte Black"
- Free floating metal CNC 10" keymod rail
- HDP 6 position crane stock
- HDP flip up dual profile front & rear sight
- 9.5" metal outer barrel 14mm CCW "left hand" thread
- Metal Mil-Spec buffer tube
- Metal rear sling mount
- Vented motor plate
- FPS 375-390 w/.20g Valken Precision BB
- *High Density Polymer*